The LENYO Meridian (LM) BRT device is designed to specifically address the body’s energy systems in order to clear blockages and restore inner harmony. The LENYO Meridian BRT programs support various holistic and alternative wellness approaches, including meridian therapy, the chakra system, yin and yang balance, and Five Elements theory.
The LENYO Meridian is ideal for practitioners who offer modalities focused on the body’s energy-healing systems – acupuncture, massage, Reiki, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), yoga, Ayurvedic medicine, Chi Kung, meditation, etc. The LENYO Meridian is particularly effective as a complimentary therapy during and after these type of sessions.
Who can use the LENYO Meridian?
- The whole family – from newborns to seniors
- Anyone who cares about their health and daily regeneration
- Anyone who wants to improve and maintain their performance
- Home-users, care-providers
- Practitioners of energy, elemental, movement, meditative and breath modalities
What programs does the LENYO Meridian have?
The LENYO Meridian offers 32 automated BRT programs that are designed to address a wide range of health and wellness areas found in everyday life and most situations.*
- 12 meridian programs
- 7 chakra programs
- 5 element programs
- Supports Chi Kung and other energetic work
- Daily regeneration
- Balanced energy
- Mental focus and clarity
*Names of programs, protocols and application fields do not indicate any claim to the direct improvement of the associated conditions and physiological functions. These names define the specific adjustment and fine tuning of the device only.
How to use the LENYO Meridian?
- Each of the LENYO Meridian programs can be started with the press of a single button
- Each program can be used two to four times daily
- Two people can use the device simultaneously, because two applicator pads can be connected to the device at the same time
- The half body and full-body applicator pads are used for whole-body application, and the smaller applicator pads are used primarily for application to the arms, legs, hips, spine, shoulders, or any other focus areas
- To get the most efficient and powerful effects, both whole-body and small applicator pads can be used at the same time
What are the advantages of the LENYO Meridian?
- Short programs (between 10-19 minutes)
- Over 100 program combinations
- Easy to use and operate
- Variable intensity options
- Audio tones to indicate the beginning of each program
- No need to remove the clothes during a session
- Can be used sitting upright or lying down
- Convenient and portable
- Long product life and long warranty
- Safe and non-invasive technology
- No direct thermal effect or heating of tissues, and no direct generation of action potentials in the nerves
- Ideal for in-home users and home-care providers
- Great price-to-value ratio
- Made in the EU
What are the product specifications?
Principle of operation: Generating magnetic field, according to preset
Controls: Pushbuttons (4)
Display: 33 red LEDs, 5 orange LEDs, 7 blue LEDs
Warning signals: End of programs, short-circuit red LED
Number of programs: 32
Number of outputs: 2
Signal emitter: External signal emitting antennas, Magnetic induction (on the surface of the signal emitter) 10 μT (peak-to-peak amplitude of the fundamental harmonic in the whole range)
Frequency range: 1 Hz – 200 kHz (-3dB)
Supply: 12 V DC adaptor 90 V -240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 30 W
Operating temperature: +5 °C to +40 °C
Storage temperature: -20 °C to +50 °C
Relative humidity: max. 80 %
Manufacturer: Hippocampus-BRT Ltd.
Place of origin: EU
What type of support do I receive with my order?
- A comprehensive product manual that provides detailed instructions on how to use the device
- Educational videos and online workshops on various topics
- After-sales service and technical support – both email and telephone
What is the warranty period?
- The LENYO Meridian BRT device comes with a three-year warranty for the main unit, and six months for the applicator pads and other accessories
- As the original manufacturer of the BRT products, we provide direct servicing of all electronic parts for 10 years after the purchase date
Do I require training on this device?
- The LENYO Meridian is simple and easy to operate. It does not require any specific training
- You can also participate in one of our online workshops. Please go to Products, and select the Training-Education tab to find our workshops on devices, technology and other topics
Do you provide technical support?
- Yes, we provide full after-sale service and technical support. For help with you specific device, or for more information about BRT in general, please message or call us at +36 70335 0586 or email us at email@example.com. You can also contact any of our distributors.
LENYO Meridian Device Sets
LENYO Meridian (LM) S + XL
LENYO Meridian device with XL-size full body applicator mat and S-size local pad
LENYO Meridian (LM) S + L
LENYO Meridian device with L-size half body applicator mat and S-size local pad
LENYO Meridian (LM) IKEA
LENYO Meridian device with with IKEA chairmat
LENYO Meridian (LM) S + IKEA
LENYO Meridian Device with IKEA chairmat and S-size local applicator pad
What is in included in a LENYO Meridian IKEA set?
LENYO Meridian Device
This is the signal generator
Size: 17.5 x 10.7 x 5.3/2.3 cm
LENYO IKEA Chair Mat
This applicator mat is for IKEA chair for body application
Size: 60 x 130 cm
LENYO Device Case
This is the cover for the device and cables
Material: waterproof polyester
LENYO XL-Size Carrying Bag
This is the cover for the whole set
Material: waterproof polyester
This is the power adaptor to be connected to the device
This cable is connected to the power adaptor and the mains socket